Friday, October 19, 2012

My very first post on FoTel

Why start a blog after not being an active blogger for so long...

Niels my boyfriend/fiance/my pillar in life gave me this idea...

To document down about food and hotels...I always have a thing for food... (*my size explains all i guess) And as a nurse my working hours can be hectic and irregulars.. Thus not being able to have much time or chance to travel along with other friends. .. Especially other nurses...So i always have a liking towards staycations... (*In some hospital Nurses are known to have to Pre book their vacation slots 1 year in advance/not allowed to go on leave during special audits/cannot have long vacations etc)

Many friends and family know that i have a thing or two about...quality and taste of food and the service i get...No matter if it is at a hotel or eating place...Especially those that wants me to pay 10%... i can be a bitch sometimes...

I would like to share my views on hotels and food here... But I'm no food critic or quality assurance manager...I'm just me...myself and I...


''No pets No Angela'' - A common joke my group of friends came up with when they associate me with food and service...



No comments:

Post a Comment